1. The valid period of this lucky draw (the “Lucky Draw”) is from 1 November 2021 to 31 January 2022 (both dates inclusive) (the “Promotional Period”). The Lucky Draw is offered by ASSA ABLOY Hong Kong Limited (“AAHK”) in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (“Hong Kong”)
2. The Lucky Draw is exclusive to customers who purchase Yale’s product with a permanent resident Hong Kong Identity Card and fulfil all the following requirements (each, an “Eligible Customer”):
a. Be aged 18 or above on 1 November 2021;
b. Be a permanent resident of Hong Kong with a valid Hong Kong Identity Card (HKID);
c. Purchase any Yale product during 1 November 2021 to 31 January 2022 from the authorized Yale retail shops & register online during the promotion period;
d. Present one or multiple official receipt(s) showing total discounted amount spent on Yale’s product is $500 or above; and
e. Present Yale’s product barcode or Yale logo & product name packaging together with the official receipt when registering via the website.
||Mechanical product sample
||Smart lock sample
3. During the Promotional Period, Eligible Customers can each get at least one (1x) Lucky Draw chance. Eligible Customers can get one (1x) Lucky Draw chance on every $500 spending by registering via the campaign website. The eligibility for the Lucky Draw chance is based on the total amount of spending showing on single (1) receipt or multiple receipt in the upload document. One HKID is eligible to register once via the campaign website. Any duplicated registration will not be entitled to more entries to the Lucky Draw.
4. Lucky Draw winners (each a “Winner”) will be drawn randomly by computer at the end of Promotional Period. Total of four (4) prizes (each a “Prize”) will be given out to Winners, including:
a. One (1) winner will each receive a 5-tael Gold Pellet amount of HKD 94,800; or
b. Three (3) winners will each receive a 1-tael Gold Pellet amount of HKD 18,960
Chow Tai Fook is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
5. Each Eligible Customer can only be eligible for the Prize once.
6. The Winners will be notified by email which will be sent on or before 18 February 2022 to each Winner’s email address accordingly to the registration record at the time of fulfilment.
7. Each Winner who receives the email is required to redeem the Prize according to the instructions stated in the email and present the document listed in Clause 2b, 2d and 2e. The Prize will be deemed to be forfeited if the Winner fails to present the required document on the redemption date.
8. AAHK reserves the right to replace the Prize with any alternative gift at equivalent or greater value than original gift without prior notice.
9. The Prize is not replaceable in the event of any loss or damage.
10. The Prize offered under this Lucky Draw cannot be converted to cash.
11. Use of the Prize may be subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions applicable thereto. AAHK is not responsible for and shall have no liability in respect of the quality of goods and services provided by the suppliers of the Prize in this Lucky Draw.
12. AAHK shall not be liable for any damages, losses, claims, costs or proceedings incurred or suffered by the Eligible Customers as a result of their participation of the Lucky Draw.
13. An Eligible Customer’s personal information in AAHK’s record and his/her respective account must be valid and up-to-date during the Promotional Period and at the time of fulfilment in order to be entitled for the Prize.
14. AAHK has the sole and absolute discretion in determining a person’s eligibility to receive the Prize according to these terms and conditions. If AAHK discovers at any time, whether after or during the Promotional Period, that any person has failed to comply with these terms and conditions, AAHK is entitled to disqualify the person from participating in the Lucky Draw and receiving the Prize.
15. AAHK further reserves the right to exclude an Eligible Customer who violates these terms and conditions, tampers with the Lucky Draw, engages in abusive, deceit or fraudulent behaviour in relation to the Lucky Draw or makes false representations or statements or violates applicable law or regulations. If an Eligible Customer is excluded, the Prize may be subsequently revoked and reclaimed.
16. It is the Winners' responsibility to comply (at their own expense) with any laws requiring payment of any tax, duty, levy or similar impost relating to the award of the Prize, and AAHK shall have no responsibility in respect thereof.
17. No person other than the Eligible Customer and AAHK will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
18. In the event of any dispute arising from the Lucky Draw, the decision of AA shall be final and conclusive.
19. If there is any conflict between the information contained in the promotional materials and these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall apply and prevail.
20. The Lucky Draw is subject to the prevailing regulatory requirements.
21. The Lucky Draw is held within Hong Kong. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong and each Eligible Customer submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.
22. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the Chinese and English versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall apply and prevail.
23. “Trade Promotion Competition Licence No.: “XXXXX”
Issued by ASSA ABLOY Hong Kong Limited