** Starting from 1 January 2011, all Yale Safe® warranty service is provided by The PLC Group.**
The PLC Group Customer Service Hotline: 2765 9667
Please read through the below Terms & Conditions before you do the registration.
- Commencing from Date of Purchase, PLC will provide One Year Limited Warranty (Drop-in Service) to customers.
- For service inquiries within warranty period, please call our Customer Service Hotline, 2765 9667, quoting the Model Number and Problem. We will try to diagnose the problem over the phone. If further service is required, please bring the product to our company along with this Warranty Card and the official Purchase Invoice.
- For any defect caused under normal use (on which our company reserves the right for final decision) within warranty period, PLC will provide basic repair service.
- PLC may charge the customers for extra services that are Not Included on this
Warranty Card, e.g. On-site Diagnosis Service, Extra Consumption and Installation of replacement parts, etc.
- This warranty will be voided if the product has been:
- Repaired, Altered, Tampered by any person other than PLC's technicians.
- Damage caused by Misuse of the product by the customer, not following the Operating Instructions, Negligence, Accident or Natural Calamities.
- Please retain this Warranty Card and present it together with the Purchase Invoice / Receipt issued by the dealer to our technicians for inspection when service is rendered.
- If the information recorded in this Warranty Card mismatch with that on Purchase Invoice / Receipt issued by the dealer, warranty service will not be provided. This Warranty Card will be voided if it is altered or amended.
- For customers who had bought Fire Safes and encountered fire accident, PLC guarantees to have one to one replacement on the same Fire Safe model if the customer can present the accident record issued by the Hong Kong Police together with the damaged fire safe or formal purchase invoice as evidence. This Term will ONLY apply to Yale Safes with Fire Proof Function.
- If the customer loses this Warranty Card, PLC reserves the right to provide warranty service or not.
- This Warranty is valid for Hong Kong only.
- The warranty service described in this Warranty Card is on product itself and will continue to apply for the period specified in clause (1), regardless of change of ownership or location. Customers are responsible for all extra warranty service charges associated with change of ownership or relocation of the product.
* PLC reserves the right to amend, at its sole discretion and without notice, any of the conditions described in this Warranty Card. Any liability which otherwise may arise out of or in connection with such alteration is expressly excluded. The Chinese version of these Terms and Conditions is for reference only. In case of any discrepancy between the Chinese version and English version, the English version of the Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
** Please fill in and retain this Warranty Card together with Formal Invoice / Receipt issued by the dealer for warranty purpose.
DO NOT SEND THIS WARRANTY CARD TO PLC.
Back to digital safe warranty resgistration